Skip to main content

T42

F.U.C.K

I missed my friends. Yes, i do. Be it the girls and the boys. Since some (i bet its 'most') of us are in our own temporarily-separate ways due to different working hours, studying overseas, was called to come back to hometown, etc, we were left with just a few to rock the table. (Yep, still alive and kickin!). I remembered clearly those days when i was alone, far away from home and family, being homesick n cry in the room for no reasons, everything was blurry and fearsome. Few days later, there, i saw 'them'. My bunch of idiotic-yet scored-most A's in SPM- friends that only us can understand us. We wouldn't talk abt things what normal people talk cause mostly we would talk and think like 'where do babies come from', 'why is the earth round', 'how do cats make out', 'why'd yo mom cooler than mine' kind of craps. Only when its Seriously Serious Time, talkings and table get Seriously Serious.

Margeras. The Girls. Pretty, fat, flabby, slim, short tall, take eating as hobby and being Awesome. Basically they are all my sugar and spice, bread and butter. Dirty talks, checked! Serious talks, checked! Bitchy stuffs, checked! Stalk on boyzmen, checked! Fuelling our tummies every four hours, checked! Skipping classes, checked! Light travelling, checked! Qiamullail as a team je belum sempat lagi. 😁

So, up until today i still have no clear ideas how on earth did we get our gang's name. But surely i remembered, i overheard Abg Cello called out my name and Margera something during my forum performance when we were in diploma. (When u're performing in front of ur friends, course they'll yell your name right, as if to give support?) I am Bam, and who the hell Margera is? But good me, i let it passed. Until later that day, it strikes me back. The called-out names scene. So i thought its kinda cool, the collabo, Bam n Margera. And so i planned to call our clan 'The Margeras'. Only a few weeks later i realized that someone is getting hurt by the identity swap/confussion that happened. Seriously, who the hell is BAM MARGERA THE SKATER?! My thought was, we MARGERAS-THE SO CALLED MAFIA SOLIDARITY SISTERS. Just that we havent come out with our own cheers je. Why'd you think i watch the damn Jackass Movies before puberty hits me? HAHA. Still, we Margerians are alive standing and kicking tho!

The Boys. Oh their dirty talks, the im cool and awesome-but nobody wants me-talks, and whatnot. The kind of friends that you first thought were arrogant, snobbish, bigheaded, poyo and pilih kawan. Later, you knew they are okay. The sore you got when you first know them, bengkak hati for their annoyed mischieves; and mouth cramps from laughing your heart out. The boys, my Hulubalangs that i can always count on and will come to my funeral; Ajol, Armeen, Azzmeer. The other boys, mungkin hari kahwin je kot.

Sometimes you just need them (friends) to be around to hear how their days was, their complaints and advices, their hilarious laughs and angriness. Lotsa things we did together as friends which the memories were beautiful. We grew and think mature together for years, learned from the mistakes we made and learned abit about life and friendship, and any other ships. To describe each of them is hard, cause they are just random people that u met one fine day, and brought you outside of your door and comfy zone, to see and learn the world/universe in a different angles, not only round this time. Just by a snap of a finger!

Friends. U. Can. Keep
Jibby, 26/9/15
4.45am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$$%^^&*()*^@!##+_)(___)

CAN'T SLEEP !!!!!! HELP !! SOS !! ESOK AKU STUDIO EXAM LA GILA ! Wahai cik Mata, bole tak kau dengar rintihan hatiku yang berkumandang ni ? bole tak? bole tak ? pliss, nak aku merayu melutut pun aku sanggup. ;)

C O O L S T U F F S

Aku nak jadi hebat ! Tapi...tak taw camna. Cara tu ada, tapi malas ! tu yang leceh nak layan.  HAHA ! Sem depan dah masuk final year. tapi rasa cam nak kembali ke zaman part1 dolu-dolu. Sebab apa, sebab dia bessttt ! n yeahh, 2010 has come to an end. tak berapa pasti sama ada apa yang aku impikan selama tahun ni pernah aku kecapi ke tak . * sebab banyak sgt main entah yang baik dan yang buruk,pahit manis tawar masin sume ada. tipu lah kalau takda. idup kat utan pun ada macam-macam halangan dan cobaan.  2010.. banyak habiskan masa dengan kawan-kawan a.k.a pengikut setia dan anak buah . * sebab aku kan boss HAHA  ! korang taw kan betapa dalamnya cinta aku kat korang ? so paham-paham la situasi masing2 ya. *yang mana slalukenabuli tu, tu tanda sayang aku kat kome. Rasa tak cukup selama 3sem kte ber-blood brader n sister ekk. hopefully kawankapal kita kekal sampai semua dah tua ganyut, tu baru betul-betul berkawan ! Insya-Allah k. nak citer banyak-banyak pasal korang pun watpe kan

Mixed Feelings

Sometimes I just wanted to yell out what i am feeling inside me, be it happiness, sadness, anger or even telling jokes. And thinking about conveying feelings and emotions, i wish i know the exact things what to do when it comes to this matter. I don't know, am i a robot or something? Or did i just have no heart at all? I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, but nothing seems to be enlighten me with a good strike! At the end of the day, i'm just yet a worthless-no visionary-heartless-penniless girl/daughter/friend. a parent would asked for. Entah, is it me or the universe been rejecting me :( I wish i am one of those normal human beings on earth who would chase their dreams, go for whatever it takes to be on top of the world, and taking all the risks, being worth to the family and friends and importantly, be own self. Be happy, be spontaneous at times, be angry, be a good listener and talker, be a person/shoulder that people could cry on, do charity works, be a g